Monday, June 23, 2014

O’Brien-owned ChinaHR invests €30m in Chinese operations  da  de  es  nl  pt  sv  fr  hu  pl  ru  tr

Recruitment company makes announcement at start of Irish trade mission to China. Businessman Denis O’Brien owns 75 per cent of the recruiter with Mr Buckley owning the remaining 25 per cent. Photographer: Patrick Fallon/Bloomberg. Recruitment firm HR, the Denis O’Brien and Leslie Buckley owned....

irishtimes 2:17:00 PM CEST

This cluster belong to the following story: At least 70 dead after 6.6-magnitude earthquake rocks China's southwestern province of Sichuan

Keywords: China, United states, Japan / Xinhua News Agency, European Union / chinese, beijing, percent, economic, taiwan, growth, trade

Start date: Thursday, October 20, 2011

7 days before.

China sentences three to death for Tiananmen Square attack Similarity: 0.90

6 days before.

Sketch: Support Salmond? Not for all the tea in China Similarity: 0.84

5 days before.

Chen Guangbiao offers 'poor Americans' the chance to have lunch with him in Central Park Similarity: 0.82

China dog-eaters dodge activists with early feast Similarity: 0.39

China Accuses Vietnam of Hyping Oil Rig Dispute Similarity: 0.38

4 days before.

Top 10 investors to the Chinese mainland Similarity: 0.92

3 days before.

Harsh sentences dealt to activists as Li leaves UK Similarity: 0.91

2 days before.

13 shot dead in Xinjiang after attack on police Similarity: 0.82

China urges peaceful development of seas, says conflict leads to "disaster" Similarity: 0.43

1 day before.

China and Greece sign major deals Similarity: 0.93

1 day after.

US Withholds Judgment on China Oil Rigs Similarity: 0.89

'Largest iPhone ever' begins mass production next month: report Similarity: 0.41

2 days after.

In a First, China Sends a Minister to Taiwan Similarity: 0.83

3 days after.

Bitcoin struggles in China, but boosters insist it has a bright future Similarity: 0.87

4 days after.

Myanmar president leaves for state visit to China Similarity: 0.85

Hong Kong Lawyers March Against China Judicial Policy Similarity: 0.38

More cross-Straits exchanges urged Similarity: 0.36

5 days after.

Protesters Disrupt China Envoy's Taiwan Trip Similarity: 0.90

Why is Hong Kong holding unofficial poll? Similarity: 0.48

6 days after.

China drives home message that golf courses are not the fairway to heaven Similarity: 0.91

Unofficial Hong Kong reform poll in last day Similarity: 0.49

Locked in mum's giant jaws... but don't panic! This is exactly how a newborn panda SHOULD be carried Similarity: 0.38

7 days after.

In Taiwan, tourist influx points up improving ties with China Similarity: 0.86

China sentences 113 on terror crimes in Xinjiang Similarity: 0.48

da

DF smider fynsk byrådsmedlem ud Similarity: 0.33

I Aalborg uddanner de allerede 80 procent mønsterbrydere Similarity: 0.30

de

Konjunktur: Geschäftsklima in China deutlich verbessert Similarity: 0.40

Chinesischer Supercomputer bleibt an Weltspitze Similarity: 0.35

BMW verlängert Vertrag mit Joint Venture-Partner in China Similarity: 0.36

es

La Audiencia Nacional dirime si procesa a China por el genocidio en Tíbet Similarity: 0.32

fr

Chine: la production manufacturière retrouve la croissance Similarity: 0.44

hu

A kínai trilemma Similarity: 0.47

Elpusztult a makaói óriáspandapár nősténye Similarity: 0.34

nl

Beurzen lager door zorgen economie Similarity: 0.32

pl

Unijna gospodarka nieco słabnie Similarity: 0.33

pt

Passos admite que Portugal ainda tem desemprego "insuportavelmente elevado" Similarity: 0.30

ru

Китайского чиновника уволили за езду на подчиненном Similarity: 0.31

sv

Växande tillverkning i Kina Similarity: 0.53

Stockholmsbörsen mot strömmen Similarity: 0.36

tr

Fırtına ve yağış 26 can aldı Similarity: 0.32

Help about this topicCountries

Help about this topicPlaces

Help about this topicRelated People

Denis O'Brien (3)

Li Keqiang (3)

Xi Jinping (3)

David Cameron (2)

Zhang Zhijun (1)

Liu Yunshan (1)

Andrew North (1)

Stephen Hadley (1)

Dalai Lama (1)

Wang Qishan (1)

Zhang Gaoli (1)

Terry McAuliffe (1)

Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom (1)

Zhang Dejiang (1)

Didier Reynders (1)

Antonis Samaras (1)

Kong Business (2)

Nanshan America (2)

Tianjin Pipe (1)

Leslie Buckley (1)

Xia Junli (1)

Liu Tienan (1)

Patrick Fallon (1)

Whether Cameron (1)

Fan Liqing (1)

Wang Wenyuan (1)

Tong Mingqian (1)

Wu Xinbo (1)

Taizhou Fuling Plastics (1)

Mizuho Bank (1)

Ling Zhengce (1)

Help about this topicOther Names

Help about this topicAlerts

Joint Research Center